We continue to slowly return to the new normal, offering pre-booked appointments.
We have set up strict safeguards to ensure any visit to our COVID Secure offices are conducted in a safe controlled manner.
We would like to take this opportunity to share the Covid-19 safeguards we have put in place so you are familiar with how our meetings will be conducted.
1. If you are exhibiting any Covid-19 symptoms you should contact us and re-arrange the meeting. You must not visit us if you have any Covid-19 symptoms. If the meeting is unable to progress as planned, we can try and conduct the meeting remotely or via telephone. We are able to use most of the popular platforms for remote meetings, if you have any questions then please contact us.
2. Upon arrival at our office please use the doorbell to the left of the entrance and wait, alternatively please call our offices upon arrival at our car park – we will be with you as soon as possible. You should arrive only at the pre-arranged time. You will be met and taken to a meeting room. We ask that you use the hand sanitiser on entering our office, you will be reminded and directed to it. Please ensure you observe social distancing when arriving and leaving our office. We would ask you to wear a face covering in line with Government advice, our staff will also be wearing the same for the safety of both you and our staff. If you are unable to wear a face covering for health reasons kindly contact us prior to your appointment.
3. You will be directed to seating in the meeting room where you should remain throughout the meeting. If any documents are to be examined or exchanged during the meeting these can be passed over the table whilst ensuring social distancing is observed. We have limited seating so only those needed to participate in the meeting should be present i.e. do not bring children or relatives etc. with you if their attendance is not required.
4. We are unable to offer any toilet or handwashing facilities during your visit so please ensure you are prepared before visiting us, save in an emergency whereby appropriate arrangements will be made.
5. Upon the meeting ending you will be taken to the exit and you should, again, use the hand sanitiser before leaving the office. The meeting area is cleaned between clients and for this reason we have limited meeting slots available.
6. If you need to deliver papers in future then we have a post box at our front door or alternatively papers can be collected from or delivered to your car. You will need to contact us by telephone so we know you have arrived and also what car we should approach.
If you have any concerns or questions then please contact us.