Julie – you worked hard to help us secure the purchase of our new home. We really appreciate all you did and for keeping us informed. You are brilliant!!
MAKING YOUR WILL
Why should I make my Will?
- You decide who benefits from your Estate.
- If you have a partner to whom you are not legally married, it is very important.
- You can decide to leave legacies to friends, family or charities (of whatever sum you choose).
- You choose who you want as Executors to deal with the administration of your Estate.
- You can appoint a guardian for infant children.
- Carefully drafted Wills can save a large sum of money in Inheritance Tax or introduce an element of “asset protection”.
- The expense involved is not large.
- Peace of mind.
Things I need to consider before making my Will
- Whom to name as beneficiaries?
- Make an estimate of the total value of your Estate
- Consider who you want as your Executors (and ask them if they are willing to do it)