HEAD OF RESIDENTIAL CONVEYANCING
Deals with a wide range of both Residential and Commercial Property matters, including:
- Acquisitions and Disposals of freehold/leasehold land and properties.
- Residential Sales, Purchases, Re-mortgages and Transfers of Equity.
- Lease Extensions and Deeds of Variations.
- Land Development – Option Agreements and Overage Agreements.
- Landlord and Tenant – Leases, Lease Assignments, Surrenders and Underlettings.
- Wayleave Agreements and Easements.
- Refinancing and Secured Lending.
- Land Registry title matters including first registrations and adverse possession applications.
Emma joined Cocks Lloyd as in August 2014, having completed her Legal Practice Course with a Distinction. Emma then began her training contract with Cocks Lloyd in September 2015. This involved Emma undertaking work in various areas of law with a focus on both Commercial and Residential Property. Emma qualified as a solicitor in 2017 and has good knowledge of all property matters. Emma is now Head of Residential Conveyancing.
Over the years, Emma has acted for a variety of clients including private individuals, investor landlords and small businesses. Emma has also acted for a number of Landowners in the sale and purchase of development land.
Emma prides herself on offering a personal and efficient service whilst keeping the clients updated whenever possible. Emma has built up a vast client base acting for returning clients to the Firm and on recommendations.
When not at work Emma is a keen cook and loves to cook for family and friends. Emma is also a keen traveller and has spent a lot of time in South France with family.