OUR HISTORY

The firms’ origins can be traced back to as early as the 19 century.

During this time the firm has operated under various names and at various location in Nuneaton.

Cocks Lloyd was formed in 1970 when the firms of Clay Cocks and Teebay & Lloyd & Charles Slingsby merged.

At one time in 1930’s there were nine firms of solicitors in Nuneaton, of which no less than six of them became part of Cocks Lloyd.

In 1941 the premises occupied by the firm in Church Street Nuneaton suffered bomb damage during largest aid raid on Nuneaton of WW2 , but apparently without the loss of a single file!

In 1973 the present office “Riversley House” was completed and occupied in March of that year.

Today Cocks Lloyd is one of the largest firms in North Warwickshire and South-West Leicestershire.

The Firm prides itself in retaining the traditional values of a “Family Solicitor” yet provides a service commensurate with the needs of a modern age.

We are a progressive and forward-looking firm committed to providing a high standard of personal service with the support of up-to-date resources and technology within the office.

With personnel within the office numbering approximately 50, our specialist departments offer a broad range of services providing straightforward legal solutions in a complicated world.

TESTIMONIALS

GET IN TOUCH






Menu