We provide representation at the Police Station/Police officer interviews and full Court representation in all types of Criminal cases, including but not limited to:
- Assault (including murder)
- Public disorder (e.g. breach of the peace, affray, public disorder, riot)
- Theft (from shop theft to significant extreme value loss)
- Sexual Offences (at all levels, including photographs/images)
- Drugs Offences (including importation, supply and conspiracy)
- Child Cruelty
- Prison Offences
Motoring Offences: Fixed Fee
Driving offence, guilty plea – fixed fee £750.00 plus VAT and travel (based on hourly rates of £200.00 plus VAT).
- 2 hours attendance/preparation:
- considering evidence
- taking your instructions
- providing advice on likely sentence.
Attendance and representation at a single hearing at the Magistrates Court The fee does not include:
- instruction of any expert witnesses
- taking statements from any witnesses
- advice and assistance in relation to a special reasons hearing
- advice or assistance in relation to any appeal
The key stages of your matter are based on the presumption that you have entered a guilty plea and have a date for your hearing.
- Meet with your solicitor to provide instructions on what happened.
- We will consider initial disclosure, and any other evidence and provide advice.
- Arranging to take any witness statements if necessary (this will have an additional cost, of £160.00 per hour plus VAT).
- We will explain the court procedure to you so you know what to expect on the day of your hearing, and the sentencing options available to the court.
- We will conduct any further preparatory work, obtain further instructions from you if necessary and answer any follow up queries you have.
- We cannot provide a timescale of when your hearing will take place, as this depends on the court listing for that day.
- We will attend court on the day and meet with you before going before the court. We anticipate being at court for half a day.
- We will discuss the outcome with you. If advice is required on appeal, this will carry an additional cost.
All work is supervised by a qualified Solicitor.
Specific experience can be seen looking at the individual profiles of “Our People”.
We have a team of experienced Police Station Representatives/solicitors to deal with investigations, experienced in house advocates to deal with criminal proceedings and a quality assured range of barristers used by us on a long term and regular basis.
We are able to cover all investigation and representation need at every level.